St. Luke’s Orthopedic Specialists are proud to provide our patients with the latest care and treatment for conditions involving the knee, including issues relating to knee arthritis, muscle movement and tears, ligament stretching and tears and forceful impact injuries. Our fellowship-trained physicians are specially trained to evaluate and treat the following conditions:
- ACL injuries
- Knee arthritis
- Knee sprain
- Meniscus injuries
- Patellar femoral ligment reconstruction
- Patellar Tracking Disorder
- Patellar Tendinitis
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Injuries
Do You Suffer from Knee Pain?
St. Luke’s is currently recruiting patients for as clinical research study that compares NOVOCART 3D, a biologic/combination device product, to Microfracture in the treatment of articular cartilage defects of the knee. The research study is being funded by the sponsor, Aesculap Biologics, LLC. In Europe, NOVOCART 3D is an Advanced Therapy Medicinal Product (ATMP) and has been on the market since 2003.
St. Luke’s is seeking healthy patients:
- between the ages of 18-55
- with isolated articular cartilage defects of the femoral condyle of the knee
- who have had an inadequate response to conservative treatment